Wednesday 4 November 2009


So in the last week I did that mythical thing, I found some truly good television programmes to watch! I highly recommend watching 'Beautiful and Damned' and 'Hooked on Hollywood' here if you didn't see them. There have some esp. interesting moments within them, including an inter-war makeover, Cecil Beaton photography, and some gorgeous film clips of Clara Bow in IT.

I discovered the website for the 'Do you doodle?' books does free doodles. Sometimes it's a good thing to get in touch with your inner nine year old. So I doodled!

Today I did something I've been wanting to do for several months, somehow I never got around to it, but I'm so glad I did because I enjoyed it so much, and it's so yummy! I made chocolate biscotti...

2 comments:

amy said...

oohhh...Cecil Beaton photography...drool. I have been watching and pretty much obsessed with Mad Men. It is even influencing my fashion and sewing. I have a sudden desire to wear a girdle and gartered stockings! But a good show is hard to find!

I love biscotti! Good with coffee or tea!

Rima said...

I LOVE chocolate biscotti!