Tuesday 17 April 2012

Diamond Jubilee Series - Etsy Treasury

This post in the series is entirely devoted to some of the lovely handmade things available on etsy.  

I'll start with these Queenie Brooches, at £3.50 each by the dove stop, in grey felt, I think 
my favourite is the middle one 'B'.




Another cushion cover by helkatdesign; hand printed limited edition commemorative 
Jubilee stamp cushion, £42.


I love this Diamond Jubilee Typographic Art Print Framed With Crown, by wallenvyart, backed with a vintage page from Dickens's The Pickwick Papers, £20




These Diamond Jubilee Inspired Fabric Buttons by JasmineandCoco are £7 for five.



I love the raspberry shade of this Queen's Diamond Jubilee tea towel, £10 by stephaniecoleDESIGN


A fresh take on bunting by StampandStitch, £12, in mod-ish red, white and blue.


This Queen Elizabeth Jubilee Cushion upcycles a tea towel; The Lucky Fox, £13


And finally, the deep blue and mother of pearl buttons are very appealing in this pearly-kings-esque 
A3 Diamond Jubilee Poster, £30, by sugarrushuk


3 comments:

Lyn said...

people are very imaginative and talented aren't they!
xxx

Zoë said...

I've only just seen this! Thank you for featuring my heart garland xx

Anonymous said...

just spotted this in my Etsy stats, thanks for featuring my upcycled teatowel Queen cushion!!!
Happy Jubilee!!
from Emmma @ The Lucky Fox