Wednesday 15 January 2014

happily embarked on new adventures

What a year 2013 was... I had so many wonderful adventures, travelled across Europe, made lovely new friends, walked in beautiful places, worked in beautiful houses, had fun at a festival, learnt to paint cakes, moved house, and...found true love.

I thought that becoming divorced at 28 and losing the life I had was a disaster at the time, but it turns out it has done me a huge favour.  Although at times I experience an odd sense of loss, something like this...



...I have no regrets.  I don't regret being married, it is part of my life and always will be, it was a good time and made me who I am today, and I don't regret ending it, I have been led to a new and happier life.  

There is a new man in my life who I am deeply in love with...but that's a tale for another time...at the moment I am planning some things for Dydd Santes Dwynwen and Valentine's Day.  He is Welsh and I am English, so we celebrate both.  There are lots of pretty and romantic things around, especially on etsy.  

I love these cards, cariad is the welsh word for love.



No comments: